Youth Pastor Position
Harmony FWB Church
5372 E. Belmont Ave
Fresno, CA 93727
Create environments, events and experiences that connect students to God, each other and the church family.
SOME KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Develop a strong youth ministry program that supports the four pillars of Harmony: Discipleship, Evangelism, Community, and Worship.
Build an effective leadership team by identifying and recruiting consistent, caring adult and student leaders.
Equip, train, encourage, and empower the leadership team for ministry.
Responsible for the midweek youth service, youth Sunday school, and other youth minded discipleship/service opportunities.
Communicate well with parents and come alongside them to encourage and equip.
Plan and implement events and opportunities that promote community, service, worship, outreach, and a deeper walk.
Give general oversite and direction to the Children’s Director and Children’s program.
Help staff develop a vibrant college/young adult ministry.
Ability to lead worship is a plus but not a requirement.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
• Has a degree in youth ministry, Christian ministry, or similar degree
• Is knowledgeable in student ministries and loves teenagers
• Is awesome at communicating and relating to others
• Is skilled at recruiting, training, and leading adult and student leaders
• Is detail orientated with the capacity to see the big picture
• Is willing to take initiative and get things done
• Is a team player who collaborates with all ministries
Please supply a resume with two references and a video link to a sample of a sermon or Bible study to the email listed above. For any questions, please call Trent Walley, Lead Pastor at (586) 506-4700.